Examples of projects made by Sealab
Sealab specializes in the design, installation and servicing of modern automatic systems, the tasks of which are gas sampling and fire detection and extinguishing. We have already installed advanced extinguishing systems in many buildings on land and on vessels - also for the Navy. We work with the world's best manufacturers of installation and software components. Below are examples of our implementations.
List of some ships for which we delivered our equipment and launched the system:>List of some ships for which we delivered our equipment and launched the system:
- Fire system Autronica AUTROSAFE on the vessel newly built in SG for Royal Arctic Lines MARY ARCTICA
- Fire protection system Autronica AUTROSAFE on the DAGALIEN and DAGGRI ferry newly built in S. PółnocnaI
- Fire protection system Autronica AUTROSAFE on the BUTE ferry, newly built in S. Północna
- Fire system Autronica AUTROSAFE on the newly built warship ORP Kraków in the S. Navy
- Fire system Autronica AUTROSAFE on the newly built warship ORP Piorun in S. Nautan
- Fire protection system Autronica AUTROSAFE on Siem Pride, newly built in S. North
- Fire protection system Autronica AUTROSAFE on the Siem Thiima ship, newly built in S. North
- Fire protection system Autronica AUTROSAFE on newly built AHTS ships (21 vessels) in S. Północna
- Fire protection system Autronica AUTROSAFE on the PŻM Polonia ship
Selected extinguishing systems NOVEC 1230:
- Generator room on the Floating Dock newly built in S. Krist
- Gym rooms on the newly built ship in S. Szczecińska Nothav
Below is a list of selected implementations on land facilities:
- Naval Archives in Gdynia - The first AutroSafe system in Poland!
- Hotel and sports hall "Nowa Gdynia" in Zgierz - 2 AutroSafe centers
- Hotel LAJKONIK in Zawoja - AutroSafe
- Jaworzno II Power Plant - system: 2x BS100 2x AutroMaster5000
- Elbrewery Browar "EB" in Elbląg - office building and production facilities - BS100 Autromaster visualization
- Elbrewery Browar "EB" in Braniewo - office building and production facilities - BS100 -Autromaster visualization
- VF Polska (Lee, Wrangler ...) - production plants and an office building in Ł
- SCANIA - producer of trucks - office building and workshops near Nadarzyn
- Norway House office building in Warsaw - 13 floors
- Building of the Pomeranian Health Fund
- Danfoss - production plants and an office building in Grodzisk Mazowiecki
- Stomil Olsztyn S.A.
- An office building of the Belgian company D&P Construction in Warsaw
- Coca Cola - Production plant in Radzymin
- Office building of the TP S.A. District Directorate in Olsztyn
- Wrozamet - household appliances manufacturing plants in Wrocław
- Opoczno - terracotta producer - office building
- Academy of Music in Warsaw
- Maersk - high bay warehouses and an office building in Mszczonów
- Office building of Zakłady Energetyczne in Olsztyn
- Gas Distribution Center P.O.Z.G in Gdańsk
- Main Railway Station in Gdańsk
- Together with QUMAK, IBIS / NOVOTEL hotels in Kraków and Szczecin
- Autromaster5000 visualization system in two "Auchan" hypermarkets in Moscow
- KDG in Warsaw. Fire detection system visualization system
- The building of the First Tax Office in Gdańsk
- The building of the STENA LINE ferry station in Gdynia
Fire Protection Systems
A fire carries enormous risks for both people and high-value property. The risk of its explosion is particularly high where fuels and other flammable substances are used or transported. These are both land facilities and vessels - tankers or navy ships. Fire protection systems, gas detection systems and various warning devices are essential in places where a random spark could cause a tragedy. Our company specializes in such an assortment. We offer very effective, modern technologies developed by recognized companies, thanks to which the safety of facilities and vessels increases significantly. The proposed detection systems, sensors and other products work well in the most difficult conditions, in which it is necessary to calculate the risk and its maximum reduction. That is why we only distribute proven fire protection systems, tested and approved by hundreds of companies around the world, so you can be sure of their effective operation.
The specificity of the operation of fire protection
The purchase of fire protection systems should always be preceded by a thorough risk analysis, which consists in determining what dangers may result from the specificity of the entity's operation and how to counteract them. This risk must not only be well recognized, but also monitored on an ongoing basis to minimize potential dangerous situations. Fire-fighting installations in enterprises are an important element of this and constitute one of the main parts of fire-fighting automation located in buildings. They are responsible for launching the remaining elements of the installation, and the efficiency of their operation will depend, among others, on whether the fire can be quickly put out. Speed is key here as it allows you to limit the potential material losses in your plants.
What to consider when choosing fire protection systems?
Due to the important function they play, the choice of fire protection systems is a real challenge. So what to consider when buying them?
- It is best to choose comprehensive solutions that guarantee full protection, from signaling devices and sensors to extinguishing systems.
- Use solutions of well-known brands in the industry that guarantee reliability.
- Use devices with certificates and approvals confirming the high quality of products.
- Select fire protection systems strictly adapted to the specificity of the company's operations, because only then can the risk resulting from dangerous events be minimized.
- Pay attention to the intuitive operation of fire protection systems so that each employee knows how they work and how to react to the messages they send.
If you are interested in our proposed fire protection systems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer your questions and advise you on the best solutions.